- A man who pursues women amorously and is casual in his affections; a womanizer.More example sentences
- Like many other men who are unrepentant skirt-chasers, he appears to hold women in an awkward place between reverence, fear, and contempt.
- Besides, Robinson was supposed to have been one of the most incorrigible skirt-chasers of his time.
- Smitten with Angel, a high-maintenance diva, Troy vows to relinquish the life of a skirt-chaser if only he can get Angel in his arms.
More definitions of skirt-chaserDefinition of skirt-chaser in:
- The British & World English dictionary