- 1Like a skunk.More example sentences
- You could describe Brit as spunky, but never skunky.
- As I dropped off my laundry I could smell the sweet skunky odor rising out of my pants pocket, yikes!
- Million is just putrid, stinking like that old container of chunky, skunky eggnog from last Christmas that you forgot to throw away.
- 2Disagreeably tainted: skunky beerMore example sentences
- I don't like skunky beer, but I don't allow that to color my opinion of the Canadians.
- It's like someone threw a rotten egg into a bottle of spoiled milk and skunky beer.
- I've got some beer we've got to finish before it goes skunky.