- Naked (used especially in connection with modern pagan ritual).More example sentences
- Over the centuries the Jains have evolved into two primary communities, the Digambara (the sky-clad or naked) and the vetmbara (the white-clad).
- Archaeologists have also identified a fertility site at Hutubi where life-size rock carvings show sky-clad women and men dancing.
- We discovered then we had been dancing sky-clad in our rites.
early 20th century: probably a translation of Sanskrit Digāmbara, denoting a Jain sect.
More definitions of sky-cladDefinition of sky-clad in:
- The British & World English dictionary