Definition of skyflower in English:
A shrub of the verbena family, with clusters of lilac flowers and yellow berries, native to Central and South America.
- Duranta erecta, family Verbenaceae
- I turned back, surprised, and smiled broadly, and she put the wreath of skyflowers on my head.
- The tower fit nicely over a large, low bowl planter filled with a mix of morning-glories and skyflowers.
- Aptly described by its common name, skyflowers are big, blue and beautiful.
Definition of skyflower in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan