Done too hurriedly and carelessly: he gave a slapdash performance
More example sentences
- This slapdash approach is already having adverse effects on Zambia, as would-be investors are not sure what the new Investment Act contains and will not put their money in unknown shadows.
- This slapdash approach to the recording and construction of an album possibly could be financially related.
- However, a few years back, I finally saw the light, and vowed to change my slapdash approach to personal finance.
Hurriedly and carelessly.
- His cabin bordering the Upper Buffalo River Wilderness in the Ozarks of northwest Arkansas is slapdash functional.
- Bent nails hold the box together; house-paint has been applied slapdash to its surface.
- This writer is characterizing the results obtained when the intellectual methodologies of postindustrial society are applied slap-dash to the Caribbean.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.