- The maximum rate at which an amplifier can respond to an abrupt change of input level.More example sentences
- Additionally, these authors utilized a high-temperature slew rate possibly implicating a kinetic effect in its formation.
- In plain English the slew rate of a power supply tells you how quickly the power supply is able to respond to a power surge without the voltage level dropping too much, thus the higher the number the better.
- The slew rate of the cannon is 90 degrees per second.
More definitions of slew rateDefinition of slew rate in:
- The British & World English dictionary