- A door drawn across an aperture on a groove or suspended from a track, rather than turning on hinges.More example sentences
- They developed a full range including pivot doors, sliding doors, square sliding doors and curvy ones.
- And when you have the sliding door out of the track, give the sill and channel a good cleaning.
- A large steel staircase led up to a second floor with two sliding doors.
More definitions of sliding doorDefinition of sliding door in:
- The British & World English dictionary