- A repulsive or despicable person.More example sentences
- When the nearest thing to a global ‘competent authority’ is a bunch of moral incompetents and slimeballs, it would seem to suggest that vigilante justice is about the only justice there is.
- I am more suspicious of them than I am of the presence of losers, sinners, factory rejects, hypocrites and slimeballs in the Catholic communion.
- This kind of ‘professional’ journalism can only come from the two-bit slimeballs that work for the student paper that huge numbers of students don't read, and for good reason.
More definitions of slimeballDefinition of slimeball in:
- The British & World English dictionary