- A shoe held in place by a strap around the back of the ankle: [as modifier]: a pair of red slingback pumpsMore example sentences
- Spiky slingbacks and stiletto shoes and boots with elongated pointed or chisel toed front uppers will be made for showing off in rather than walking far.
- Become a member simply by filling out a profile, and strappy slingbacks, sexy stilettos, and melt-worthy boots are yours at about 30 percent off retail.
- The problem with slingbacks is that your heel is not held in place as securely as with pumps, so it lands at a slightly different spot each time you put your foot down.
More definitions of slingbackDefinition of slingback in:
- The British & World English dictionary