adjective (sloshier, sloshiest)
- 1Wet and sticky; slushy: the hoofprints are sloshy depressionsMore example sentences
- The third section is across a muddy paddock, and with the West Coast's usual rainfall a muddy paddock can be extremely sloshy and provides a tough assignment for the crawlers.
- If the pictures are a wee crooked and sloshy, well, then that would be accurate, now wouldn't it?
- The snow has continued today as well, making streets sloshy and sidewalks icy and impossible to walk on.
More definitions of sloshyDefinition of sloshy in:
- The British & World English dictionary