- Scanning at a much slower rate than usual, so that the resulting signal has a much smaller bandwidth: a slow-scan transmissionMore example sentences
- When assembled with the appropriate detector, optics, and slow-scan mechanism, the polygonal scanner forms a useful data acquisition device in applications like web inspection or fluorescence microscopy.
- Along the slow-scan axis the average particle movement was 9 14 nm downward in up-then-down scans and 7 11 upward in down-then-up scans.
- These included chat software, Webcams, slow-scan television, and the early videoconferencing attempts.
More definitions of slow-scanDefinition of slow-scan in:
- The British & World English dictionary