adverbNorth American • informal
- Exactly; precisely: here I am in Bolivia, smack dab in the heart of South AmericaMore example sentences
- This is looking more and more like a partisan hit by a demoted career staffer who happens to be promoting a book smack dab in the middle of the presidential election season.
- The big question is where the asteroid will be on that potentially fateful date - behind us, beyond us, or smack dab in the middle of Kansas.
- Right now we're smack dab in the middle of lying season.
More definitions of smack dabDefinition of smack dab in:
- The British & World English dictionary