- A forward who is typically smaller than a power forward, and is often more agile and a better shot.More example sentences
- He still is not big enough to hold off bulky power forwards, but he is athletic and smart enough to guard versatile power forwards and even small forwards.
- Self envisions Wright at point guard, small forward or even power forward.
- He also frustrates pick-setters because he is smart enough and quick enough to defend shooting guards, small forwards and power forwards.
More definitions of small forwardDefinition of small forward in:
- The British & World English dictionary