- A cellular phone that is able to perform many of the functions of a computer, typically having a relatively large screen and an operating system capable of running general-purpose applications.More example sentences
- Despite this scepticism about mobile apps there's better news for makers of smartphones and PDAs from the survey.
- The new strategy reverses their plans, announced in July, to launch a smartphone.
- Buy PDAs, smartphones and accessories from our mobile store
More definitions of smartphoneDefinition of smartphone in:
- The British & World English dictionary