- A small store selling snacks, cigarettes, and minor groceries.More example sentences
- Plan B entailed the multi-purpose Jerry's on Camp Street, which is a snackette, bar and karaoke joint all cleverly rolled into one.
- A SNACKETTE owner was in critical condition at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) last night after he was shot in his abdomen by a stocking gang, which attacked and robbed his family.
- Another building is under construction and will occupy a supermarket and bar/snackette, a four (4) studio apartments and an additional two (2) bedroom apartment.
More definitions of snacketteDefinition of snackette in:
- The British & World English dictionary