- (Of a hat) with a brim that can be turned up and down at opposite sides.More example sentences
- I decided that soggy cotton was the greater of two evils, and soon I was clad in multipocketed, button-up-sleeved synthetic shirts, megapocketed vests, board-stiff cargo trousers, snap-brim hats - the works.
- ‘A few old and long-forgotten black guys made a few bucks by putting on the required act,’ he writes, while the sharp suits and snap-brim hats they had worn with such style were notably absent.
- His eyes stare out from under the roller-coaster contours of a snap-brim hat.
More definitions of snap-brimDefinition of snap-brim in:
- The British & World English dictionary