(also sneezewort yarrow)
Definition of sneezewort in English:
A Eurasian yarrow, naturalized in North America, whose dried leaves induce sneezing.
- Achillea ptarmica, family Compositae
- The other was a decoction of green sneezewort, which was also declared to be excellent in some way or other.
- The drawing of the sneezewort plant has been presented to you in one dimension.
- Sneezewort, milkwort and lousewort were not noticed in 1999 but sneezewort had returned in 2000, perhaps due to cattle grazing and winter management, i.e bramble clearance.
Definition of sneezewort in:
- British & World English dictionary