Definition of snippet in English:
A small piece or brief extract: snippets of information about the war
More example sentences
- Brief drama snippets and tiny factoids, that's all we get these days.
- News reports come at us in brief snippets devoid of history or context that explain what they mean.
- So it's hard to evaluate the investigation based on just the brief snippet that I saw reported.
- Example sentences
- I started reading it at home, and it's full of bizarre fascinating snippety historical bits.
- Forgive me if I take a long time with the next chapter and if it seems snippety and choppy: I just started taking midterms today.
- Recording made him nervous and he gave up in mid-career, relenting for this album to play solo Bach in long stretches, without snippety editing or technical interference.
Words that rhyme with snippetpipit, sippet, skippet, tippet, Tippett, whippet
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan