- another term for weevil.More example sentences
- This snout beetle punches holes in the baby pods to lay eggs, and uncontrolled, will ruin almost all the peas.
- A small snout beetle, it flies and sometimes infests grain in the field before harvest.
- The state Department of Environmental Protection, South Florida Water District, and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers released the small Australian snout beetle in areas infested with heavy growths of melaleuca.
More definitions of snout beetleDefinition of snout beetle in:
- The British & World English dictionary