nounNorth American & West Indian
- A paper cup filled with fruit-flavored crushed ice.More example sentences
- The razor section of the sno-cone machine belched tiny pieces of ice into the collecting area, and a man scooped up the pieces and placed them in a cup where he sprayed red and orange syrup on top, making the refreshing sno-cone.
- But, sucking at a snow cone outside Amy's school that day, I realised some things don't change: the pleasure still comes in a rush.
- Don't be like some guys who go to the gym and only perform upper body exercises, with complete disregard for their legs; as a result, many of them come out looking like sno-cones, with a big upper body and no legs.
More definitions of snow coneDefinition of snow cone in:
- The British & World English dictionary