(also snowball tree)
- A guelder rose, especially one of a sterile variety that produces large globular white flower heads.More example sentences
- Growing around the corner were large lilac and snowball bushes that had long since lost their blossoms.
- I couldn't believe that this large 15-inch or so long hawk was in our snowball bush twice in one day.
- Mountain laurel, snowball bushes, and the giant magnolia are still found in nature's original settings.
More definitions of snowball bushDefinition of snowball bush in:
- The British & World English dictionary