noun (plural snowmen)
- A representation of a human figure created with compressed snow.More example sentences
- Although it is not completely original, we all have probably forgotten how much fun snow and snowmen are since we are no longer children.
- The display included more than 300 bulbs, together with Father Christmas figures, snowmen, reindeers and a sledge.
- In the afternoon we went to the yard of the house and made a snowman and his snow girlfriend, played with the two cats and the two dogs, had a walk and had dinner.
More definitions of snowmanDefinition of snowman in:
- The British & World English dictionary