- 1A landscape covered in snow.More example sentences
- The 30-plus dancers gave us a first half like something out of a fairytale with a country house Christmas ball transforming into a snowscape.
- Even as I said it, though, I realised that there are trains that slice through glittering virginal snowscapes - and I've even been on some of them.
- They hauled our family sleigh through forest snowscapes swathed in clouds of husky breath as the light failed.
- 1.1A picture of a landscape covered in snow.More example sentences
- They include Cardinaux's peaceful snowscape St Moritz, Carlo Pellegrini's Adelboden illustrating resting skiers and Plinio Colombi's energetic Wintersport in Der Schweiz.
- The work is filled with other puzzles - a desert landscape melds into a snowscape, which in turn can be seen as a strangely stretched image of a contemporary Sphinx-like woman.
- This is how she sees winter, as evidenced in her beautiful group of small snowscapes, painted close to her North Wales home.
More definitions of snowscapeDefinition of snowscape in:
- The British & World English dictionary