- An avalanche.More example sentences
- An overflight of the epicentral region on Wednesday afternoon by U.S. Geological Survey scientists revealed numerous small rockslides and snowslides adjacent to the fault over a 25-mile long zone east of the town of Cantwell.
- In the winter of 1983-84 a major snowslide damaged a number of buildings at the Mountain Monarch portal, and subsequent cave-ins within the haulage tunnels now block access to both mines.
- While ski areas maintain such slopes, back-country areas are prone to snowslides, especially after a new snowfall.
More definitions of snowslideDefinition of snowslide in:
- The British & World English dictionary