- A child’s one- or two-piece coverall with a warm lining for protection against cold and often with a water-repellent outer material.More example sentences
- As soon as they could walk, my mother and aunts were shoved outside to play, in snowsuits in the winter.
- In the front of the minivan were two men dressed in black snowsuits, both of them wearing dark sunglasses.
- When you're dressed in a snowsuit, you've got all this padding, anyway.
More definitions of snowsuitDefinition of snowsuit in:
- The British & World English dictionary