Definition of social network in English:
1A network of social interactions and personal relationships.
- Global measures assess the degree of social integration or embeddedness in a social network more broadly.
- Social isolation is not just a reflection of erosion of social networks between Somalis.
- One neglected aspect of sibling influence is the extent to which siblings influence a child's social network.
2A dedicated website or other application that enables users to communicate with each other by posting information, comments, messages, images, etc.
- The data also revealed a widespread apathy to the prospect of purchasing through social networks.
- The worst examples of data overload can be found inside the social networks themselves.
- Their plans are dominated by a mass migration of social networks to mobile phones.
Definition of social network in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.