- A person who arranges the social activities of a person or organization.More example sentences
- If you are the social secretary of a sport's club or similar organisation why not book me for your celebratory dinner?
- ‘Clearly with the new social secretary, there is a new set of eyes and a new vision,’ said Mr. Scheib, whose imminent departure was first reported Friday by The Washington Post.
- According to its social secretary Hirantha Perera, a sculptured bust of him will be placed as an everlasting monument to be remembered for all-time for his contributions to uplift the club's image.
More definitions of social secretaryDefinition of social secretary in:
- The British & World English dictionary