nounUS • informal
- see soda ( sense 1).More example sentences
- We ate fatty meat and greasy ‘fry-ups’, had sugar in our tea and drank lemonade and soda pop with lots of sugar included.
- Fizzy drinks, including soda pop and spritzers, increase bloating because the carbon dioxide trapped in the bubbles creates gas, which slows down stomach emptying.
- Children's TV programs include commercials that push soda pop and ‘energy drinks’ heavily laden with sugar and caffeine.
More definitions of soda popDefinition of soda pop in:
- The British & World English dictionary