- The chemical element of atomic number 11, a soft silver-white reactive metal of the alkali metal group. (Symbol: Na)More example sentences
- Glauconite is close in composition to muscovite but has some iron, magnesium, sodium, and calcium.
- The second most abundant ion was potassium, followed by sodium, magnesium, manganese and iron.
- For example, lithium, sodium, and potassium comprised a triad of soft, highly reactive metals.
More definitions of sodiumDefinition of sodium in:
- The British & World English dictionary