- A legible version of a piece of data that is not printed on a physical medium, especially as stored or displayed on a computer.More example sentences
- So we refer to a soft copy of a CD-ROM disk as an ISO 9660 image.
- Any soft copies, disks and backup tapes are to remain only at their office, never to be taken out to see the light of day.
- ‘We have given them hard copies, as well as soft copies, of all the representations made to us,’ Tsang said.
More definitions of soft copyDefinition of soft copy in:
- The British & World English dictionary