- (Of a bullet) expanding on impact.More example sentences
- The Magnum Spinners are designed for centerfire handgun cartridges up to .44 magnum using only soft-nosed bullets.
- Anything from a .300 Magnum upwards with a heavy grain soft-nosed bullet is more than enough and shots are never at a great distance.
- Remember, you want to do as much damage as possible with your first shot and heavy grained, good quality soft-nosed bullets are essential.
More definitions of soft-nosedDefinition of soft-nosed in:
- The British & World English dictionary