- Denoting artificial porcelain, typically made with white clay and ground glass and fired at a comparatively low temperature.More example sentences
- To maintain high standards, the duke issued the third set of ordinances in 1799, emphasizing the production of sculptural objects in pipe clay and soft-paste porcelain.
- Alcoves at either end of the front hall, for example, contained Sevres soft-paste porcelains at one end.
- This set may have been an English soft-paste porcelain garniture.
More definitions of soft-pasteDefinition of soft-paste in:
- The British & World English dictionary