- A person or thing that is relatively unprotected or vulnerable, especially to military or terrorist attack.More example sentences
- Currently, enemy guerrilla forces identify soft targets or small combat patrols as ambush targets.
- In the future, I think we can expect to see attacks on both military and civilian soft targets by our enemies.
- By his definition terrorist attacks on soft targets could not be regarded as war.
More definitions of soft targetDefinition of soft target in:
- The British & World English dictionary