- 1 another term for convertible ( sense 1 of the noun).More example sentences
- ‘I suppose,’ Ed mused, wrinkling his nose as he hit the button on his key to unlock the car, then leapt over the door of the soft-top and into the driver's seat with much panache.
- All this has led to a shift in the pattern of sales of soft-tops.
- I sold my MG soft-top and went to London Business School.
- 1.1 (soft top) The roof of a convertible.More example sentences
- For example, people in Hamburg specialize in kinematics and latches while in Stuttgart it's retractable hard- and soft tops and sliding roof systems.
- They also do their own prototyping and production of textiles for traditional soft tops, and have glass adhesive bonding capabilities to bond back windows into the panels for retractable hard tops.
- Traditionally, sports car sales were divided into two segments, - two door cars with soft tops and those without.
More definitions of soft-topDefinition of soft-top in:
- The British & World English dictionary