- Wheat of a variety having a soft grain rich in starch.More example sentences
- Pasta can be made from soft wheat, durum wheat, buckwheat, rice, soya beans and mung beans.
- All-purpose, unbleached flour which blends hard and soft wheat is preferred over bleached flour because it rises more evenly and has a better flavor.
- White Lily flour is lower in protein content because the soft wheat is pure -- not blended with hard wheat.
More definitions of soft wheatDefinition of soft wheat in:
- The British & World English dictionary