noun (plural softies)• informal
- A softhearted, weak, or sentimental person.More example sentences
- Giles was ridiculed all over again as a cry-baby and a big softie.
- His temper in the office could be fiery and he might seem a bit hot and bothered but deep down he was a softy.
- Hardchannel is a softy at heart, however, with a fondness for traditional American musicals, so that he tends to burst into song at unlikely moments.
More definitions of softieDefinition of softie in:
- The British & World English dictionary