- A panel designed to absorb the sun’s rays as a source of energy for generating electricity or heating.More example sentences
- The cleanest energy sources of electricity are solar panels and wind turbines, which are only starting to be used in Canada.
- Most robots today draw that energy from electrical cords, solar panels, or batteries.
- Unlike other renewable power sources, solar panels provide the most electricity in the middle of the day, when it is needed most.
More definitions of solar panelDefinition of solar panel in:
- The British & World English dictionary