noun (plural solfeggi /-jē/)
- another term for solfège ( sense 1).More example sentences
- And we may find a clue in several survived manuscripts of solfeggio and esercizi.
- As a pedagogue, he contributed with a compendium of twenty-five singing solfeggi and some technical exercises for violin.
- As a class lesson, center activity, or time-out activity, Music Only Formats are excellent worksheets to determine pitches, solfeggio, numbers, or letter names.
late 18th century: Italian.
More definitions of solfeggioDefinition of solfeggio in:
- The British & World English dictionary