- The use of certain volatile organic solvents as intoxicants by inhalation, e.g., glue sniffing.More example sentences
- The issues raised by the Minister relate back to the tragic death of six young people due to solvent abuse, to the inhalation of substances.
- He also conceded that amphetamines were still being traded in Bangkok's Klong Toey slum area, and that former amphetamines addicts were turning to solvent abuse in increasing numbers.
- Although some local youngsters are known to use the soft drug cannabis, glue or solvent abuse is not seen as a big problem in Ilkley.
More definitions of solvent abuseDefinition of solvent abuse in:
- The British & World English dictionary