- The art or skill of writing or composing songs.More example sentences
- His band of crack musicians work beautifully to bring out the best of Rouse's unique songcraft.
- Fortunately, with Happiness in Magazines, his by-the-numbers approach to songcraft has finally yielded its most copious rewards.
- They say she brought underground chops to classic songcraft, reconciled seventies soul with nineties grit.
More definitions of songcraftDefinition of songcraft in:
- The British & World English dictionary