Definition of sorghum in English:
1A widely cultivated cereal native to warm regions of the Old World. It is a major source of grain and of feed for livestock.
- Genus Sorghum, family Gramineae: many species, in particular S. bicolor and its cultivars
- They also eat grains such as Chinese sorghum, corn, millet, oats, and buckwheat.
- The major agricultural products are wheat, rice, barley, corn, sorghum, sugarcane, potatoes, and fruits.
- Brewing materials such as maize, sorghum and finger millet were in abundance in the area but were now being ferried to a neighbouring country.
Definition of sorghum in:
- British & World English dictionary