- Absorption and adsorption considered as a single process.More example sentences
- Other solutes interact with aquifer solids through physicochemical processes known as sorption.
- Amino acid compositional patterns also indicated preferential sorption of basic amino acids, with positively charged nitrogen side chains, to the negatively charged aluminosilicate clay minerals.
- Since both are nonlinear interrelated buffering systems, soil stability with regard to sorption and mobilization processes is liable to unpredictable, chaotic changes.
More definitions of sorptionDefinition of sorption in:
- The British & World English dictionary