(also sweet and sour mix)
- A sweetened liquid flavored with lemon or lime, used in cocktails: a potent cocktail made with vodka, tequila, rum, gin, triple sec, sour mix, and a splash of CokeMore example sentences
- It's not hard to figure out what was on my mind: Music of the Night (pineapple rum and Fruit2O with splashes of sour mix and grenadine).
- The signature cocktail of blue curaçao, Amaretto, champagne, and a splash of sour mix, which has been served at the bar since 1930, will soon disappear from the menu.
- It consists of tequila, cointreau, sour mix, fresh lime and crushed ice, and comes in the obligatory salted glass.
More definitions of sour mixDefinition of sour mix in:
- The British & World English dictionary