- A collection of writings and articles on a particular subject, especially one used as a basic introduction to that subject.More example sentences
- Since these volumes were published, a basic sourcebook of Latin texts has appeared.
- Many other sourcebooks, handbooks, manuals, bibliographies, and topical encyclopedias, both general and specific, are available.
- This configuration of each entry renders the entire sourcebook user-friendly as a reference in selecting texts for a course, and in researching secondary sources for a project.
More definitions of sourcebookDefinition of sourcebook in:
- The British & World English dictionary