- A small spacecraft or the part of a larger one that contains the instruments or crew.More example sentences
- The first space capsule orbited was the Soviet Sputnik 2.
- This crystal was nicknamed ‘Apollo’ because of its resemblance to a NASA space capsule.
- The Nasa space capsule that crashed in the American desert last month did so because four switches were installed the wrong way round.
More definitions of space capsuleDefinition of space capsule in:
- The British & World English dictionary