- A three-dimensional structural framework that is designed to behave as an integral unit and to withstand loads applied at any point.More example sentences
- Clad in mirrored glass over a uniform space frame, the design boasts passive solar heating and wind cooling obtained through operable strips of ventilating windows.
- The pipe-arch structure, a large space frame, is perhaps the most economical design for the wide span.
- The joists also provide a base for the space frame that supports the roof.
More definitions of space frameDefinition of space frame in:
- The British & World English dictionary