- A rocket designed to travel through space or to launch a spacecraft.More example sentences
- This three-pillared tower is modeled on a Soyuz space rocket.
- Your journey out of this world begins not on the launch pad like a conventional space rocket but on a runway.
- The hotel's central wing, squeezed between two adjoining blocks, has the shape of a ready-to-take-off space rocket, and the whole structure is rather reminiscent of a missile launch pad from Cape Canaveral.
More definitions of space rocketDefinition of space rocket in:
- The British & World English dictionary