- A spacecraft.More example sentences
- We are on target for raising the money we need this year and next year to fulfill the promise of launching a Brazilian space vehicle by the first half of 2006.
- As soon as the space vehicle touched down, the two astronauts - Fei Junlong and Nie Haisheng - were greeted with flowers and cheers.
- The new space vehicle will use a capsule similar to Apollo's and lander capable of carrying four astronauts to the moon's surface.
More definitions of space vehicleDefinition of space vehicle in:
- The British & World English dictionary