- A garment designed to allow an astronaut to survive in space.More example sentences
- This is an idea for a spacesuit that will allow astronauts to exercise while working in space.
- This technology also is useful for astronauts in spacesuits who need to control tools in space.
- In particular, they point out that the bright white spacesuits worn by the astronauts could have reflected light into regions of shadow.
More definitions of spacesuitDefinition of spacesuit in:
- The British & World English dictionary