- Pasta in the form of strings of thin spaghetti.More example sentences
- I pour myself another glass of wine, light a cigarette and think about whether to use spaghettini or fusilli with the bottle of pesto in the fridge.
- Those salty grilled shrimp marred an otherwise respectable dish of spaghettini alla Greco with a lively tomato sauce.
- One of my favourite meals is spaghettini with tomato sauce, Parmesan and red wine.
Italian, diminutive of spaghetti 'little strings' (see spaghetti).
More definitions of spaghettiniDefinition of spaghettini in:
- The British & World English dictionary